Supportive Independent Living at the Preserve
The Preserve at Briarcliffe Supportive Independent Living Program allows active seniors to live a full life without the obligations and worries that accompany owning and maintaining a home. With an emphasis on wellness and community life, our supportive independent living residents benefit from a whole host of fun and meaningful engagement opportunities. Enjoy dining three times a day at our in-house restaurant, concierge and transportation services, weekly outings and daily social activities. Each day is full of potential and a calendar filled with exciting events and a community rich with amenities.
- An active Engagement Calendar filled with exciting events such as musical entertainment, group exercise classes, yoga and tai-chi, book clubs, game nights, happy hours, art, crafting, and personal enrichment programs
- Restaurant-style dining- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- State-of-the-art call and monitoring systems
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and outings
- Weekly Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
Studios and one bedroom apartments in a variety of sizes and styles many with patios, balconies and direct access to the outdoors