What to expect when living at Gardens/Cottage
At Briarcliffe Gardens, we have created an environment that is truly “home.”
Briarcliffe Gardens has been designed to create an enriching, respectful, culturally sensitive and safe assisted living environment that will nurture and support the growing needs of people with dementia.
At Briarcliffe, we celebrate the possibilities of each day with an offering of specialized programming designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Our Engagement Director works with residents, their families and healthcare providers to create life-based recreational programming. We encourage our residents to continue to pursue their interests and passions with the goal of enabling each individual to continue to live their best life.
- Scrumptious, nutritious meals freshly prepared onsite plus snacks available all day
- Furnished rooms
- Laundry Services
- Socializing, lounging and people-watching in our comfortable living room and lounge areas
- Engagement Programs conducted seven days a week and holidays including Yoga, Tai Chi and exercise classes (seated)
- Multiple large screen media centers
- Onsite Salon and Barber services
- Gardening, fruit-picking, birdwatching, barbecues and simply enjoying the sunshine within one of our intimate, secure courtyards
- Complimentary wireless